Tuesday, September 04, 2007

SUMMER 2007

This summer you went to Phoenix to stay with mommy and Kaylee. You did come back in the middle of the summer for a week.
Alot has gone on since I last updated here:
You made the GT classes at school. Ms. Richardson is your regular teacher and Ms. Hannon is your GT teacher.
Ed has moved out of David's which means you don't get to see eachother nearly as much now. That doesn't seem to bother you too much for now. He is a senior in high school and decided not to play football this year. He works at the pizza joint near David's.
Nanna is quite sick as you know. We have gone up to see her a few times since you have been back. Hopefully we can increase how frequently we see her.
The lake is really low right now so we aren't able to take Seaweeder out until next season.
Morgan moved in below. I am very happy that you have someone close by to play with. Hopefully she will be around for awhile. Natalie is still getting used to you having a new friend. She likes it just the 2 of you.
I'm glad you're back. I missed you over the summer. I spent as much of my time as I could biking and kayaking while you were gone.
Now I spend my time helping you with your homework, which is just as fun (and exhausting).

Labels: